Friday, November 20, 2015

Finally Friday! (#4): Forget Tomorrow


Finally Friday! is a weekly post on Doodle's Book Reviews that hilights a recently acquired book that I've been waiting to get my hands on. Feel free to leave a comment!



 

FORGET TOMORROW first snagged my attention by the cover. It's absolutely gorgeous. And then I read the synopsis, and I was officially intrigued. I told myself that I'd go out and get it soon, but only once I'd finished my current stack of a TBR... but then EntangledTeen hosted a giveaway on instagram.

And I won.

So now I have this beautiful thing in my hands, and I'm going to have to carve out some time to read it because YES! So excited to be able to start in on this one, and I will be doing that within the next couple weeks.

Thank you, EntangledTeen, for totally making my day and putting FORGET TOMORROW on my shelf. I'll take very good care of it and I'll be posting a review for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment