Friday, November 27, 2015

Finally Friday! (#5): The Anatomical Shape of a Heart



Finally Friday! is a weekly post on Doodle's Book Reviews that hilights a recently acquired book that I've been waiting to get my hands on. Feel free to leave a comment!



THE ANATOMICAL SHAPE OF A HEART is one of those books that I haven't heard much about, but has piqued my curiosity. I love anything to do with hearts-- especially anatomical hearts- so the title caught me immediately, and then there's the prose. Dead bodies, artsy-type people, and a "wildly attractive" graffiti artist? Um, yes please, sign me up.

This is one that I'll probably be reading pretty quick now that I have it, (and I have an ARC!) so be looking out for a review. I'm so excited to dive in and see what this story holds, and whether or not the book is as good as I'm hoping it will be.

Have any of you read this one? I know it's already been released, what did you think of it?




No comments:

Post a Comment