Friday, January 1, 2016

Finally Friday!: Happily Ever After


Finally Friday! is a weekly post on Doodle's Book Reviews that hilights a recently acquired book that I've been waiting to get my hands on. Feel free to leave a comment!





As soon as this bind-up came out, I wanted to run out and grab it. But it was also on the list I'd given my mom of books she could get me for Christmas, so I left it on the shelf, caressing it each time I walked past, and hoped that someone would slip it under the tree.

Someone did.

And now, this gorgeous thing is on my shelf, and ready for me to dive into.

As soon as I tackle my current TBR, I'm snuggling up with this book and immersing myself back into the world of Maxon and America. Waiting until May for THE CROWN, this will be a well-needed bit to tide me over for the next five months. I can't wait to see the Lucy, Celeste, Marlee, and Amberly pov's, and even to reread THE PRINCE and THE GUARD.

The excitement level is nearly up to my nose.

Happily,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment