Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thursday Thinks: Logo Creating

    Let me tell you a thing. Creating a logo is much more difficult than you might think. 

When you don't have an artistic bone in your body, it's hard to figure out exactly what you want, and get it drawn up. In fact, it has taken me over a year to get this done. 

But I am happy to say that things are indeed underway, and I'll be able to present my new logo to you soon. Things have been rocky, starting out, but now that they are starting to go a bit smoother, I'm excited to see the endgame.

Soon. And once the logo is here, I'm thinking of redesigning the website to match, so be prepared for site construction. I will, of course, warn you ahead of time, so that you won't be confused when you click on the blog and see something different than what you're used to.

Keep your eyes peeled. Things are about to change around here, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment