Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday Thinks: I'm Back!



Hi. You may not rememeber me, since it's been FIVE FREAKING MONTHS since my last post, but I'm Stephanie *waves* and this is my blog.

You're probably thinking, "Five months of neglecting a blog, top notch blogger here."

In response to that, let me just say... College is hard.

I loaded myself with 17 credit hours last semester. Horrible, terrible, stupid decision, because I had literally 0 free time. The only times I left the house were to go to church and school, I didn't read anything until Thanksgiving break, and the idea of having time to blog properly was laughable.

As well as that, I had three hospital stays due to some complications with the heart (Another heart attack, no big deal, this is fine) and one of them entailed a surgery to replace the low battery on my pacemaker. Currently, I'm healing from that and psyching myself up to start classes on Monday. Now, if my friends could just come back from "home" (They're out of state kids. I've been very bored without them.) then I'd be stoked. 

Somehow, while basically being on house arrest for a month, I managed to have a lightning strike of an idea, and have written 9k in three days. It's a college-based contemporary, still in the YA category, and I'm pretty excited about it. 

As long as everything goes as planned, I should have much more time to get back on the blogging horse.

So, in two Tuesdays, get ready for a review. It's coming, I promise. 

Happily,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment